Friday, December 3, 2010

Michael Jackson featuring Akon on new single – Hold My Hand

There will be another song released off the new Michael Jackson album titled, “Michael“. The song called “Hold My Hand” features Akon and set to hit the public on November 15th.

Akon stated that he was happy to work with one of his greatest idols of all time and looks forward to finally having the song hit fans.

The complete album is due out on December 14th:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

MICHAEL JACKSON’S DAUGHTER DELIGHTS FANS WITH THE BEATLES POSTS

One of the most famous social media celebrities of this era,  Paris Jackson,  posted a couple of new videos on her Instagram Stories today...