Saturday, September 19, 2009

576,621memories from Michael Jackson fans worldwide...
















19th
4:51PM
Ani
sadness
Dear Michael! I'm so sad today.I miss you badly.I think of you in every second.I cry again...Now I think the future is darkness for me.You are my life,what i must do without you?My heart is broken.I love you more my dear.this a very sorrowful day.CarryCarry me boldlyLift me up slowlyCarry me thereSave meHeal me and bathe meSoftly you say to meI will be there
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:46PM
Maria Jose
siempre te recordaremos
queee pena que se haya ido el king of pop pero por siempre seras recordados en el corazon del mundo y los latinos sobretodo los ecuatorianos nos quedamos con ganas de verte...dios te tenga en tu gloria
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:45PM
fanny
je t'aime
Ce jour là le monde n'a pas seulement perdu le Plus Grand Artiste et un Etre Humain Extraordinaire...Mais aussi un peu de son âme et le plus beau des sourires...Tu nous manquesTu me manquesJe t'aime
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:44PM
savio
king forever çç
YOU ARE MY LIFE, YOU ARE MY SUN (8) TE AMO TAMTO REI çç
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:43PM
savio
king of pop forever çç
o Michael foi como é ate hoje uma inspiração na minha vida, ele simplismente me ensinou a viver melhor com suas musicas, com seu jeito de dançar, ele me mostrou que nós somos o mundo, ele me mostrou o que o amor significa, ele nao é apenas uma pessoa, ele é um anjo que viverá eternamente dentro de nós, cantando, dançando, fazendo o que ele sempre fez, fazer as pessoas felizes. Para mim ele nao morreu e nunca morréra pois ele viverá dentro de mim prá sempre, ele será sempre o peterpan da minha vida, o anjo, mágico, a pessoa especial , isso nunca irá mudar, pois o amor que eu tenho por ele nao acabou , permanecerá eternamente em mim. MCIHAEL JACKSON eu te amo prá sempre e isso ngm poderá mudar ! nem a distância . KING OF POP FOREVER s2
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:42PM
Biby
Invincible
Michael you are INVINCIBLE=) RIP...love u
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:38PM
Jakartra
For all of his fans, and becoming fans
We will all miss Michael very,very much. And like you all said, his music will live forever, and so will he, he will live on in our hearts. As long as we keep on remembering him, he will never die! We also have to remember what he stood for, so let's all keep Michael's dream going and "Heal The World"! Love You Always Michael, You will always be in our hearts!
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:26PM
kristina julia viscontti m. (pl)
To Sabine from Austria
Danke Sabine. Ich wunsche dir auch einen schonen Sonntag.Ich denke an dich! Bis bald :)k.
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:22PM
Lytina
Eternally King of Pop
michael jackson was one of the greatest entertainers there is i know that have been said a million times but i advise myself to say it again many people impervious his talented choreography his MUSIC his voice style of clothing from the glove to the hat to the high fashionable pants to the socks to the fashionable jackets eye glass wear knee pads shirts ,, he actually ripped many of them but we loved every minute of it =)the angelical smile that beautiful silky hair and beautiful face and features everything about him was unique but lastly the most beautifulest thing about m.j that was heaven sent was his childish desires , his care for children his love for the world his biggest wish for the world to change and become a better place everything that brought a shinning light over him saying you are an angel and now we look up and he's still above us he is our king eternally he said he's no god. but i think people should worship him as well as they would to god we love you michael all of this came from my heart your never to far away from us because your always in our hearts and your music and legacy lives for ever
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:21PM
kristina julia viscontti m. (pl)
Michael You will live forever in my heart...
i can hardly live without You. What can i do for You my friend? I wish i could freeze the time.... i wish i could bring You back for your children and your family. They need you so much...I wish i could help You my friend.How i wish that i somehow could have helped you... I would be the happiest person in the world if i could give to you years of my life in order to bring you back... really Michael...but this is impossible. I wait the day when i'll stay with You forever my dear friend... I miss you so much. It hurts so deeply in my heart.I feel a part of my soul gone with you. Michael i couldn't hold my tears. Everytime i think of You and i hope you can hear me now.Please God bless his family, specially his beautiful children and his mother and help us to make this world a better place, as Michael always wanted to.Michael i am so proud that i could grow up with you and your music. Today i thank God for allowing us to share this life with you. I'm so very proud of you my friend... so very proud!!!! Thank You Michael for being the angel on this earth... i learned from You to be good, to heal with love. Thank You my friend... You are for me the Dearest of the Dearest. I love You to the end of time... and i am so proud to say that i love You my friend. I hope You are well and happy. I miss You very very much. Every night i hope to see you in my dreams and i try to remember that you are at home now... no more sorrow, no more pain,but i'm so lost without You. I need You so much Michael...i need You in my life. You are my friend so please don't leave me alone. You are my most twinkle star. I believe in You so much. I believe in your dream for healing the world... and Michael You did everything right!!! i will try to change my life, i will try to become a better person... You are my greatest humane inspiration. Michael you are everything to me my dear friend. I wish you were still here. I will miss You for the rest of my life. And just remember Michael i'll be there for You... whenever you need me... i'll be there my dear friend...God bless Youk.
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:09PM
valeria wingeter
PARA O MEU AMIGO MIKE
DESEJO O SUFICIENTE PARA VOCE!DESEJO A VOCE SOL SUFICIENTE PARA QUE CONTINUE A TER ESTA ATITUDE RADIANTE.DESEJO A VOCE CHUVA SUFICIENTE PARA QUE POSSA APRECIAR MAIS O SOL.DESEJO A VOCE FELICIDADE O SUFICIETE PARA QUE TENHA SEU EPIRITO ALEGRE.DESEJO A VOCE DOR SUFICENTE PARA QUE AS MENORES ALEGRIAS NA VIDA PAREÇAM MUITO MAIORES.DESEJO A VOCE QUE GANHE O SUFICIENTE PARA SATISFAZER OS SEUS DESEJOS MATERIAIS.DESEJO A VOCE PERDAS O SUFICIENTE PARA APRECIAR TUDO QUE POSSUI.DESEJO A VOCE "ALOS" EM NUMERO SUFICIENTE PARA QUE CHEGUE AO ADEUS FINAL.ESSE É APENAS UM TRECHO DE UM TEXTO QUE VEIO EM UM JORNAL DO BAIRRO DE MINHA CIDADE.ACHEI QUE VC IRIA GOSTAR.MORO EM UMA CIDADE DO INTERIOR DE SÃO PAULO.ELA SE CHAMA PIRACICABA.BEIJOS E GRANDES ABRAÇOS VALERIA.more »
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:08PM
Sabine (Austria)
To Elina, 16
Dear Elina, your message is very lovely.You have expressed your love to Michael very well. Nobody should blame you that you are a fan since three weeks only. As you said we can´t control feelings when we fell in love. That´s love! My old years old niece is a fan from Michael since he died. She didn´t want that, but when she saw Michael so often in TV last time she really fell in love. She can´t help it. She loves him so much and it hurts her so much that he has gone. That´s also love! I think nobody have really a choice, when we love. Our soul and our heart show us the real feelings.I am very glad that you are now a fan of Michael and I know that many fans understand you very well too.Take care of you and God bless you! Sabine
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:08PM
yvette hinkson
lost without you
i miss you so much. i wish i could do something to bring you back. life without you has been so hard for me. i mean i lived life without you before, but not in the same way. at that time there was always hope. now there's none. i hurt so bad at times. sometimes i can control the sadness and the crying but other times, it just seems to flow without warning. the emptiness is always there, like now. i have been trying to be busy and writing about your songs does keep me busy and it also makes me happy to tell you what your songs mean to me. there all so magical. i wish i could tell you how i feel. i would talk for days, a mile a minute. i love you michael. i wish you could now how much of a light you were in my life. now my light is dim, its barely lit. i love you so much and i will for all time. with everything that i am, i will love you.
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
4:04PM
BG
Forever ...
Michael, you have my unconditional love, wherever you are, forever ...
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
3:58PM
Jeane Martins
in ours heart
though you isn´t best here;always be in ours heart,elate us with yours songs and recollectionstay in peace we dote you today and forever.kisses. JEANE MARTINS.
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
3:49PM
Sabine (Austria)
Michael I miss you so much
You are always in my heart and my mind.I have a never known a human being who are like you. Your heart is so pure and big and you are so lovely.You was already an angel when you was on earth.I love you and hug you.In deeply love, Sabine
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
3:49PM
Elina
Forever and ever
It's pretty hard to write this and that's because I don't speak english very well 'cause I'm only 16 and because I can't find words to express how I feel for u. But I'll try.more »
I've liked your music for a long time now. But I fell in love with u and ur music about three weeks ago. That's why people doesn't see me as a good fan thou I didn't think that u were a pedophile. I always thought that you were innocent and I was happy, when you finally got off charges. Well, I understand why some of the fans blames me not to be a good fan, but I can't control my feelings. I didn't decide to fall in love with u after u die. I wanted it to be before u die. Sadly I found u a little bit later. But I'm sure that u'd still love me and that's why I'm not feeling guilty all the time. I feel guilty only once in a while. I cry for u and miss u so badly. Like one of ur fans said: "God sended us an angel. Years later he saw that we don't deserve that angel. He took him back, because He loved the angel more than we do."I know u're in better place now and that's why I can keep going.
I finally found u. I've never been in love before I found u. U're the greatest singer and the kindest human being who's ever lived. That's why I know that u've forgiven all, who's ever doubed u and I also know, that u love us all. All of ur fans. And we love u too. Always
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
3:49PM
mere dias
te amo
faso das paravras dela a minha Michael a falta que você está fazendo não tem como expressar com palavras,mais eu agradeço a Deus pelos anos que ele permitiu que você compartilha-se com nós sua gênialidade,você fez diferença na vida de muitos incluse na minha,você trouxe luz,cor e alegria para minha vida,você Michael é um anjo lindo que ficou no mundo por tão pouco tempo,por ser tão especial era incompreendido por muitos,Michael queria ter te conhecido pessoalmente,queria ter feito de tudo para tever te tocar,Michael sou louca pelo seu sorriso,pela sua mão,pelo seus olhos eu amo seus olhos .Michael espero que esteja bem,que enfim esteja em paz e livre como sempre quis ser,estou triste com uma dor imensa mais feliz porque você está bem,te amo mais,te amo eternamente,você é minha vida,
Flag as inappropriate
September 19th
3:43PM
ROSIMERE
MICHAEL EU TE AMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

MICHAEL JACKSON’S DAUGHTER DELIGHTS FANS WITH THE BEATLES POSTS

One of the most famous social media celebrities of this era,  Paris Jackson,  posted a couple of new videos on her Instagram Stories today...