Saturday, September 5, 2009

573,097memories from Michael Jackson fans worldwide...












September 5th
9:04PM
cedrica
michael jackosn history
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT M.J. IS GONE.I JUST ASK GOD TO BRING HIM BACK,HE WAS/IS A LEGEND TO REMEMBER.AND I ASLO ASK AND PRAY TO GOD THAT HE IS IN HEAVEN. RRRRRRRRRRR.....IIIIIIIII.....PPPPPPPPPP..... M.J.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
9:04PM
Thais Oliveira Rocha Vasconcelos
Thais and Michael... Te amo como se você fosse meu pai.
Michael... Seu legado foi cumprido e sua eterna obra encantará gerações futuras para sempre. Meus filhos escutarão suas músicas. As vezes me pergunto como seria se você estivesse vivo...Será que iria a um show seu?Será que te daria um abraço?Será que olharia de perto para seu rosto liiiiindo e milimétricamente perfeito?Será que tocaria em suas mãos lindas, grandes e delicadas?Será que ouviria sua voz doce, suave e confortante?Será que olharia em seus olhos marcantes e penetrantes?Será que eu sobreviveria a estes momentos?Será como você iria fazer os espetáculos em Londres?Será como você se sentiria escutando o públito te gritanto:"Michael I love You"?Como seria você vendo seus filhos crescerem?Como seria voltar aos palcos e perceber que te amados e nunca te abandonariamos?Você ficaria tão feliz.Pena que teve que partir para ver o quanto era amado.Te amo incondicionalmente e indiscutivelmente.Rest in peace...
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:53PM
maksym szczerbowski
Maksym
My heart will be broken forever, although I will always cherrish the joy that Michael gave me throuout my live and espacially my childhood. He was and always will be the greatest performer.Rest in Peace my dear Friend
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:51PM
Thais Oliveira Rocha Vasconcelos
Why?
Toda vez que escuto suas músicas fico com vontade de chorar.Você sempre será importante em nossas vidas.Será que algum dia irei te encontrar?Me disispero só de imaginar que não te verei nunca mais.Não se esqueça que te amo.Você sempre será meu Mike. Meu pequeno-grande homem-menino.Você fez taaaanto bem para este mundo no qual vivemos.Sempre foi tão bom. Tão mágico. Sua presença nos fazia brilhar junto contigo. A emoção que você trasmitia era angelical. Por trás das câmeras você era mais magnífico ainda. O melhor ser humano que já existiu na Terra. Nunca egoista e sempre solidário. Humilde e mesmo tendo problemas fazia aquilo que era seu maior dom: Sorrir...Smile Mike... Smile! Agora você está em um lugar melhor.Nós não mereciamos estar na terra com você. Você é diferente é BOM de corpo e alma. Aquele tipo de pessoa qua não tem preconceito. Não julga as pessoas antes de conhecê-las. Não faz com as outras pessoas aquilo que não quer que façam com você. Quem somos nós simples humanos imperfeitos para te julgar Michael? Nós não somos ninguém para falar mal de você!Será que a sociedade ainda não encherga isso?Te amo. Te respeito. Te espero... Eu um futuro próximo. Aqui ou em qualquer mundo quero te encontrar.Te amo. Simplesmente te amo.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:40PM
Thais Oliveira Rocha Vasconcelos
Michael J. Jackson...
A imprenssa é um lixo. Nunca acreditei neles. Sempre estaremos ao seu lado Michael. Você é o anjo que Deus mandou a Terra para salvar muitas crianças e tocar muitos corações.Me imagino conversando com você. Correndo... Tampando água de arminha d'água... Conversando sobre músicas. Ou indo a algum cinema. Eu te abraçando e pedindo um autógrafo com todo reapeito. O pior é quando cai a fixa de que você não está mais aqui. Vejo seu DVD pela milésima vez e fico trêmula como da primeira vez que o vi. Fico me imaginando em seu Show ao vivo, acho que eu morreria de emoção. Mas minhas esperanças acabaram, meu sonho acabou. E é ruim ter esperanças enquanto não haverá a minima possibilidade.Quero que saiba que mais que um ídolo você é meu herói.Sua humanidade me encanta.Por trás de um astro pop existe um humano, pai, filho, amigo o qual eu queria ter conhecido.Peço a Deus todos os dias para ficar ao seu lado e te proteger e mesmo que custe minha própria felicidade, quero que Prince, Paris e Blancket sejam felizes. A mídia faz especulações. A ignorancia do povo em pleno séc. XXI me deixa perplexa. Será que eles ainda acreditam em tudo que leêm?Não sei! Só sei que eu acredito em VOCÊ. Para mim só aquilo que você divulgou possui credibilidade. Quem sabe melhor da sua vida do que você mesmo?Eu te amo tanto e sinto tantas sensações ao longo de cada dia que as vezes penso que te conheci de outras vidas. Espero que você realmente esteje bem. Prometo ser sua advogada perante aqueles que ousarem falar mal de você. Prometo divulgar seu nome e não deixar sua imagem acabar. Você seeeeeeeeempre será o rei do pop. Você sempre será meu irmãozinho.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:39PM
aldacastro Goiânia ( Brasil)
Michael Jackson
I will never forget ... The very sad day and dark you went ... He left us a great emptiness ... No answers! Why?!? Love you forever!
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:31PM
crushed
Michael
Miss you and love you. You are always in my heart.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:29PM
Naddy
Michael Jackson - Comenzó la leyenda...
Forever in our memories and in our hearts ... For all who love Michael, this is my little tribute to the idol of the music. With love ... * Naddy * Michael Jackson: The legend http://www.mjacksonlaleyenda.com.ar Also on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=8454&post=39129&uid=53991597190 # / pages/Michael-Jackson-Comienza-la-leyenda/104837445998? ref = tsmore »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462jyNjW2kM
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:29PM
Rose
He was a Genius and he will be forever and ever....
Michael was more than a singer or a dancer. Michael was and he will be a musician and a genius of artistic world over the generations.He didn´t have a normal life but who has?In honor of the the idol and the artist, I´ll liten to his music while I´m alive Michael.Be in peace. Rest with Good.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:24PM
Thais Oliveira Rocha Vasconcelos
Michael Jackson eu te amo... Eu te amo.... Você é meu herói! (Michael Jackson I love you... I love you.... You is my hero...)
Michael. Eu te amo.Não dá para compreender o mundo sem você.Me sinto ôca sem tua presença.No dia do meu aniverssário chorei tanto ao pensar que você não completaria seus 51 aninhos. No dia dos pais chorei ao imaginar que Prince Paris e Blancket não possuem mais a pessoa que mais os amava.Eu te amo tanto que nem sei como explicar. Eu tento sorrir mas está dificil. Eu conferso agora como se você estivesse vivo, como se você fosse ler. Mas de onde estiver de um geito ou de outro quero que saiba que eu te amo muito.Você sempre será meu anjinho que só queria curar o mundo.Saiba que você conseguiu me curar. Escutando "Man in the mirror" eu mudei para melhor. Tento mudar ao máximo e a cada ação lembro de você. Na verdade toda vez que respiro lembro de você. Durmo e acordo pensando em ti. Me pergunto porque e não encontro respostas.Só me conformo porque sei que lugar de anjo é no ceuO céu não pode esperar e nós não tivemos tempo de nos recuperar.Você amava seus fãs e é isso que mais amo em você... Saiba que: "-You loved us and I also love you. I love you a lot. I love you more than any other thing in the world. Rest in peace my man with a child's heart. Eternal in my live and my heart."
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:24PM
debora
amizade
michael eu quero que vc saiba que eu vou senpre ti amar mesmo que vc tenha morrido vc e lindo maraviloso.saiba que o meu sonho e ir para sua casa passa um dia com vc mais esse sonho acabou que pena eu to lamentando muito eu chorei muito quando vcmorreu mesmo assim eu te amo muito no fundo do meu coração eu sou sua fãn em primeiro lugar. eu queria te ido ao seu interro vc e o amor da minha vida. milhoes de beijos de debora.more »
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:20PM
Judith
Happy Birthday MJ!
Although, you are gone for now I want you to know that we miss you. I know you will be back soon. Everyone misses you and it is weird because you did not get to find out when you were here among us, but now that you are gone maybe you're going to see and feel the emotions that we all are going through since you passed away.more »
YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
8:02PM
xanti
michael
http://michaeljackson-inmemoriam.net
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:56PM
Todd Sipes
his music will live on
Michael Jackson and I shared the same birthday. I was born on August 29, 1962. Hard to believe that Michael has passed away. He loved music. He was very talented. Sing. Write. Dance. Only one Michael Jackson. His music will live on.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:37PM
ana
www.MichaelJackson-death.de
www.MichaelJackson-death.dewww.MichaelJackson-death.dewww.MichaelJackson-death.dewww.MichaelJackson-death.dewww.MichaelJackson-death.dewww.MichaelJackson-death.de
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:34PM
yvette hinkson
lost without you
i miss you so much. i think you were the most amazing man. i am in so much pain since you left. the pain i feel is unbearable. i just want you back so bad, i cant even take it. i cant stop crying. my nights are sleepless and my days are never ending. i dont even have the words right now i am to upset. i'll come back later and just now i love you so much words cant describe.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:30PM
RiQ
MJ
http://www.youtube.com/the2i1tribute to MJ
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:30PM
fsfsd
fsdfsdf
dsdsd
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:29PM
RiQ
MJ
MICHAEL JACKSON FAANS..!..more »
A New track from 2i1crew to Michaeljackson.on my youtubechannel
RIPCheck it out!§If you Like himhttp://www.youtube.com/the2i1
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
7:20PM
Mallory
love
We love you Michael.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:45PM
Ms Holder
Gone to Soon
Michael, truley a wonderful and fun loving person. He seemed to give so much of himself to his fans. He will forever be missed. R.I.P. Michael. Love always and forever.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:41PM
fanny
toute la journée...
Ta musique est toujours avec moi... je ne peux pas me résoudre à écouter autre chose! Même pas les infos, dont je suis pourtant assez accro... Mais trop de bêtises et un ras le bol constant, plus de confiance peut être!Tous les matins le même dilemme: Quel album emmener en voiture!J'en prends un, j'hésite, change, puis je les prends tous!!!!Qui peut savoir quel envie va venir durant la journée!Car je suis quasiment sur que si je prends Bad, je me découvrirai soudainement une envie de "Give in to me", Si je prends History: une envie durant la journée de Ghosts!!!!Je n'arrive pas à me décider! Alors je pars tous les matins charger à bloc!!!!Résultat si quelqu'un décide de s'en prendre à ma voiture je suis très mal!!!!!Tu me manques Michael....Je t'aime
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:40PM
Sandy
Miss you
I still wake up thinking about you all the time. I feel so silly but there was never a time in my life when you weren't there. This is so horrible. I'm so sorry that you couldn't sleep and nothing worked but an anesthetic which was of course a dangerous drug to be using.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:37PM
deniz
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU:::GOD BLESS YOUUUUU:::HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:31PM
Débora - Brasil
I Love You
I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I Love You So Much!I'll never believe this nonsense that the comment about you, you're the best! Te Amo Muito!
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:15PM
claudia-Brasil
te amo!!!!!!
te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo te amo, te amo!!!!!!!!!!! E........... te amo, te amo, te amo, te amo,
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:13PM
He is still....
MJ
http://www.erzincanyasam.com/tercan/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/tercan/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/tercan/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/tercan/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/tercan/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/tercan/
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:12PM
AlsouMS
Michael Jackson THE BEST!!!!!!!!!For all time!!!
♥Michael♥Dear♥Michael! How♥are♥you?ARE♥YOU♥O'KEY? Tomorrow I will learn to your dance moves again♥ Now I can dance only MOONWALK. Everyday I thank God for you. I hope, I believe that you in Paradize with angels.)) I love you so much!!! I love you and your children endlessly!!! Y♥O♥U A♥R♥E M♥Y L♥O♥V♥E! Y♥O♥U A♥R♥E M♥Y L♥I♥F♥E! I love you so much! In my mind your frase: "I♥ L♥O♥V♥E Y♥O♥U M♥O♥R♥E!" more »
I pray for You everytime. You are always in my heart. I love you endlessly. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Your fan AlsouMS forever and ever
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:10PM
nm
Angela
thanx.it wouldnot b possible vidout u.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:08PM
Angela (Portugal)
To NM
Good!
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:03PM
NM
ANGELA THANX
I M IN NOW
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:02PM
crushed
love you
Michael I miss you so much. May you finally have the peace you couldn't get while you were here in this cruel world. I cry so many nights thinking about you. You had a heart of gold and the world betrayed you. I didn't though...I have been right there with you my entire life. That is why I am taking your death so hard. You were like my best friend, a part of my family. I truly love you with all my heart. Get some rest now sweet angel, you deserve it.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
6:00PM
Angela (PORTUGAL)
To NM
They changed the password7GJyzJaSthis is the right onetry again, pleaseNMIKE7GJyzJaS
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:54PM
mairet
!!!!WWWWWoOoOoOWWlazzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!
solo escrivo para decir k m ciento fatal con esto yo kresi con michael y lo voy a extrañar
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:51PM
Angela
NM
They changed the password 7GJyzJaS this is the right onetry again, pleaseNMIKE7GJyzJaS
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:47PM
Rhianne Braithwaite
R.I.P. MJ
R.I.P. MICHAEL JAKSON YOU ARE ALWAYS IN OUR HERTS 4 EAVA + EVA WE ALWAYS LOVE YOU REST IN PEACE :) I MISS U :( xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:45PM
nm
angela
ya i can wait.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:45PM
viviana
michael nunca te olvidare....
michael tu siempre estaras en nuestros corazones y sobre todo en la musica......tu musica sera inmortal...descansa en paz te lo mereces siempre seras el REY DEL POP.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:43PM
Angela (Portugal)
To NM
There's nothing to sorry!You aren't disturbing me at all!Thanks to consider me a friend, but look i think you must change the password because someone can read it!But don't change yet, i'm going to try, to get in the site with your name, ok? I don't understand what's happennig!Can you wait?
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:41PM
nm
angela
hope u c.i think v should carry on tmrow cuz u have 2 go 2 work.so i vil c u here tmorow.n if possible can u give me ur msn id.mine is (killer_kat2009@hotmail.com)
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:37PM
ADRIANA
Mi dolor aun persiste en mi corazon
Aunque ha pasado ya 2 meses mi corazon y mi alma siguen igual llorando por que tu ya no estas mirando tus fotos y videos y ver esa bella sonrisa que siempre tenias que con ella demostraba lo radiante y lleno de vida que gozabas no se, sera que un angel envidiaba esa sonrisa y te quito de mi lado, oh angel por favor regresamelo que sin el yo me muero regresame mi vida, mi alegria y mi amor te lo ruego. Desde lo mas profundo de mi alma te escribo lo que siente mi corazon el vacio que has dejado en mi. te amo mi negro bello Michael JACKSON I LOVE YOU FOREVER
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:36PM
Claudia (claudia.bossard@sunrise.ch)
To all CHILDREN 5-15 Years: I bring your poems, small letters and drawings for Michael to him to Los Angeles
Children, paint for Michael wonderful drawings, full of colours, like your dreams are. And write your dreams in poems. Michael loved this so much....and he will be so happy to receive them soon…..more »
I see Michael's eyes shining, I see his sweet smile if he tells about children. Michael has said once that all his songs on his albums would never have been released without the inspiration of all children worldwide. All children are still his true love. Therefore, I have thought up for Michael's birthday/christmas present something special. At Christmas I will fly to him to Los Angeles. Should the place where he will be still be guarded by security – I feel in my heart that Michael will allow the way to himself to me. I would like to bring him lots of poems, small letters and drawings, from you, all children who have the need to be close to him as possible. From children who are healthy, but also from children who are ill, who have no more parents and who are lonely. If you have the need to say Michael something special, you may hand over to me your poems, small letters or drawings by mail or also by post. I will take them all to Michael and read out to him some of them.Afterwards I will hide them somewhere in his surroundings, there where he has lived last or under a tree near the Neverland-Ranch. I am sure that I can make Michael with nothing else in this world happier, as to bring him your personal words and drawings. A wonderful love and affection of you, from all his children worldwide. He loves all children so deep and endlessly! And he needs you, also now, more than ever! When I am back from Los Angeles , I will tell you about this experience on the memories-site. If you send all your poems, small letters and drawings by post, please do not place them in an additional envelope (this would be too much weight for the flight to Los Angeles).
I hope that this is also a nice present for you. We all feel so sad, everybody, I cry almost every night if a vanilla candle burns in the darkness - only for Michael. But Michael has also left for us something so miraculous - his music, his voice, his smile and his audible breathing in his nicest song…… "speechless". And for good nobody can take away from us all these presents of Michael. And do not forget in all grief and so many tears – Michael's favorite song was.... "smile".
Here my mail and my address for the children-post. I trust all which are on Michael's website that my address is used even confidentially. In Love, Claudia
Mrs Claudia BossardSchärenmoosstrasse 10CH-8052 ZürichSwitzerland
claudia.bossard@sunrise.ch
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:36PM
nm
angela
but it isnot goin.sorry 4 disturbing u.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:35PM
Claudia (claudia.bossard@sunrise.ch)
To all CHILDREN worldwide: Original words from Michael...
A Child is A Song (Original Words from Michael)more »
When children listen to music, they don't just listen. They melt into the melody and flow with the rhythm. Something inside starts to unfold its wings - soon the child and the music are one. I feel that way, too, in the presence of music, and my best moments of creativity have often been spent with children. When I am around them, music comes to me as easily as breathing. Each song is a child I nourish and give my love to. But even if you have never written a song, your life is a song. How can it not be? In wave after wave, Nature caresses you - the rhythm of each dawn and each sunset is part of you, the falling rain touches your soul, and you see yourself in the clouds that are playing tag with the sun. To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rhythm. To feel each one, softly and attentively, brings out its music.Do you feel your music?
Children do, but once we grow up, life becomes a burden and a chore, and the music grows fainter. Sometimes the heart is so heavy that we turn away from it and forget that its throbbing is the wisest message of life, a wordless message that says, "Live, be, move, rejoice -- you are alive!" Without the heart's wise rhythm, we could not exist.
When I begin to feel a little tired or burdened, children revive me. I turn to them for new life, for new music. Two brown eyes look at me so deeply, so innocently, and inside I murmur, "This child is a song." It is so true and direct an experience that instantly I realize again, "I am a song also." I am back to myself once more.
Michael
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:27PM
Naddy
Michael Jackson - Comenzó la leyenda...
Forever in our memories and in our hearts ... For all who love Michael, this is my little tribute to the idol of the music. With love ... * Naddy * Michael Jackson: The legend http://www.mjacksonlaleyenda.com.ar Also on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=8454&post=39129&uid=53991597190 # / pages/Michael-Jackson-Comienza-la-leyenda/104837445998? ref = tsmore »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462jyNjW2kM
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:26PM
coco
lucky star
Michael, when I go out the night and look at the sky, I know you are there, your lucky star protect me, you know like in your movie "Moonwalker" with the kids.I love you my love. I send you kisses, they fly to you for the eternity.
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:24PM
Angela (Portugal)
To NM
But you are not in?http://www.reidopop.com/mjbeats/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1252184855-e27c17eb8ce71d5180a3836565260bc70562d643on the right is a photo of michael jackson, right?Down isNick (write NMIKE)Senha (write the password)then click "entrar"
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:19PM
toni from bolton
michael jackson lives forever!
michael jackson is the best entertainer that ever lived!!!!!!!!!!!
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:17PM
Angela (portugal)
To NM
http://www.reidopop.com/mjbeats/index.php#chatchatboxwrite just downand there's a arrow, click
Flag as inappropriate
September 5th
5:13PM
He is still....
MJ
http://www.erzincanyasam.com/eksisu/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/eksisu/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/eksisu/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/eksisu/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/eksisu/http://www.erzincanyasam.com/eksisu/
Flag as inappropriate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

MICHAEL JACKSON’S DAUGHTER DELIGHTS FANS WITH THE BEATLES POSTS

One of the most famous social media celebrities of this era,  Paris Jackson,  posted a couple of new videos on her Instagram Stories today...