Wednesday, August 19, 2009

559,341memories from Michael Jackson fans worldwide...








August 19th
4:43AM
Valdenir
Gostaria de ganhar lembranças e se for possivel gostaria de ganhar o album dangerous
se for possivel gostaria de ganhar o album dangerous
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
4:39AM
Judy
M I C H A E L :
M is for the many many people who you touched I is for your insight into many peoples livesc is for all the charity's that you helpH is for the way you worked on healing the worldA is for always being there for your fansL is for all the Love you always gave, but more importantly L is for all the LOVE your fans have for youmore »
Michael, they say it gets easier with time, It's not. And this is coming from fans. I can't imagine what your beloved Mother is going through and your three beautiful children. I heard on the news that your family is finally going to put your body to rest on your 51st. Birthday. I heard your Mother can't bring herself to say Goodbye and to bury. I guess she feels once she buries you, she lost you for good. There's times I have to stop watching the news, because of all the bad things they say, but than there's times when I need to watch, just to feel close to you. Michael how I pray that you know how much you were truly loved and you are one sexy man. My heart aches that you never felt good about yourself and how you hated to look in the mirror. I love watching all your old performances, before you were burned and before those lies were said against you. I pray once your body is finally laid to rest that your soul will be too. But I bet your still dancing and putting on a heck of a show in Heaven. I never thought about you dying, I felt you were immortal. But I know you were a christian and the Lord said H e who believes in me shall not die, But have ever lasting life, and that is what helps me get through the day, that you have everlasting life, without physical and emotional pain. Rest in Peace Dear friend.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
4:23AM
Ada
I miss U so much Michael !
Michael, i love U so much 4ever. You are in my heart. Your music too.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
4:18AM
Asli Y.
Miss you every day
I miss you every day Michael.I here only your music.On TV i watch moonwalker. I just want say you was a great human.I love you michael. I know your now on a better place.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
4:15AM
Anula
Część mojego życia....
Pierwszy raz usłyszałam, zobaczyłąm i pokochałam MJ mając 11 lat, i tak już od 27 lat. Był częścią mojego życia. Nadal nie mogę uwierzyć że już go nie ma. Zapowiedź takiej ilości koncertów napewno przyczyniła się do jego śmierci. Chciał się pokazać jak zwykle w jak najlepszej formie, ale serce już nie dało rady. "Dobrzy" ludzie też mu "pomogli" w odejściu.Obiecuję przekazać moje zafascynowanie jego muzyką i tańcem mojego 5 letniego syna. Odpoczywaj w spokoju Michael. Zawsze pozostaniesz w moim sercu!
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
4:02AM
Manso
I miss you so much right now
I honestly thought that I was over it. I really was for a few weeks now. Then about 3 days ago, I was listening to "Man in the Mirror" and I started to really listen to the lyrics and I just thought of your beautiful soul and everything you gave to us. I just started to cry. I'm sorry Michael, but I want you back so badly. I miss you so much and I can't stop crying!!! I keep looking back at the day you left and I hate it so much!! My heart is hurting. I listen to "I'll Be There" and it pains me so much because I always think you aren't here. I call for you... I've never missed anyone this much. I've never been so broken over someone's death. I've never been this emotional. I miss you so much more than you'll ever know. I can't say good bye.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
4:01AM
Handy
We Love You
Kami di Indonesia sangat kehilangan kamu, very lost...WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, GOODBYE MICHAEL..
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:56AM
:((
Don't bury Michael... pls JUST EMBALM HIS BODY... save him for us....
I hate the feeling that Micheal will be buried under the ground in cold soil.... why don't his family members just keep him above the ground forever? We all wish to see Michael if there is any chance just to see and experience that he is just having a nice sleep with sweet dream... JUST EMBALM HIS BODY THEN we are all able to visit and pay our respect to him when there is any chance and we are able to do so....more »
Michael, I missed you dearly!!!
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:50AM
Jeff Liebrich
It Still Feels Fake.
The day that it happened I was with your biggest fan, Michael. She got a text from her sister that said "michael jackson just had a cardiac arrest, its on the news", I was like "Oh, don't worry Korynn, He'll be fine. The tour might not happen anymore, but he's gonna be okay." So I took Number Ones out of the CD player in my car...and they said "We'll have more on Michael Jackson's condition in a bit. Stick with us, we feel for you Michael." We were on our way to the mall and Korynn and I were both irked. We knew something was wrong. In the food court at the mall was a massive TV that was showing CNNs coverage. They said you weren't breathing when they found you and Korynn lost it. She ran to the bathroom bawling. I texted my dad saying "Oh my god... Michael jackson died..", he said "No, they lost him but last I heard he was revived at the scene. It's Farrah Faucet that died. " I convinced her you were fine, I said the media was just being cruel as usual. I dropped her off at her house and I drove myself home. My dad was working on the front lawn and he said "You were right, bud." I said "What?", "About Michael Jackson, he's dead." I ran into my house and my TV said Korynn was trying to get through to me but the lines were messed up. I called her, she answered. All i heard was heavy breathing, so I said "Korynn, hold on, I'll be right there, Don't do anything you'll regret." And I sped off to her house. I said "No, they're wrong. He's not gone."more »
We took the pilgrimage to Harlem for the Apollo Tribute.
We watched the memorial live.
We still don't believe it happened.
It still feels fake.
Michael, we miss you. I miss you. It's taken me this long to be emotionally able to write something here to you.
If it weren't for you, I would not be who I am today.
I miss you.
I love you.
Thank you for everything.
Goodbye..
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:48AM
Melanie30
My angel
Depuis ton départ j'essai de rester forte et d'honnorer ta mémoire avec tout l'amour que j'ai pour toi, mais c'est très difficile... il ne se passe pas une journée sans que tu sois dans mes pensées, ta musique me suis partout ou je vais et c'est un certain réconfort pour moi, tes sourires immortalisés sur vidéo réchauffe mon coeur brisé...j'ai quelquefois l'impression que tu es là tout près, surtout quand j'ouvre les yeux au matin et que je t'ai vue passé dans mes rêves, tu as en quelque sorte fait partie de ma vie depuis toute petite jusqu'a maintenant et tu continueras a en faire partie dans mon coeur et ce jusqu'a ce que je rende mon dernier souffle. Je n'ai jamais eu la chance de te rencontrer mais l'important est le message d'amour que tu as laisser en moi Merci pour tout michael tu resteras mon ange a jamais, bon voyage bel amour je te dit seulement Aurevoir tu me manque plus que tu ne saurais l'imaginer xxx
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:41AM
arina
TO YVETTE
Dear Yvette,please, I would like to talk to you.Whenever i come in here, there are always 2-3 messages from you and your suffering is deeply hurting me.Send me an email at arina333@yahoo.com
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:37AM
askha
aku suka michael jackson
ilove you michael
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:33AM
Надежда
Из России с огромной болью и с еще большей любовью.
Всегда была поклонницей великого таланта Майкла. Сейчас же чувствую пустоту в душе и боль в сердце, просто не передать словами мои эмоции и ощущения. Каждый день слушаю песни Майкла и слезы катятся из глаз.Ненавижу СМИ за ту травлю которую они устраивали на Майкла всю его жизнь, переворачивали каждое сказанное им слово. Люди как выяснилось могут быть очень жестокими и лживыми. Я всегда восхищалась Майклом, его невероятным талантом, его добротой и при всем том что да велось ему пережить его терпимостью и открытостью ко всему миру. Приношу свои искренние соболезнования родителям и детям Майкла, и всем остальным его родственникам и друзьям. Майкл будет жить вечно в своем творчестве и в наших сердцах.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
3:18AM
Michelle840605
Miss u always
Michael ,Another day has gone I still couldn't get it over for your passing .Michael Miss you so much.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
2:59AM
raiko
you will allways be in our hearts
god be with you michael you allways vere my idol rest in peace!
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
2:42AM
ajuzia bougo
I wish.............................
i wish you know this feeling, i wish yo know this love from me, i wish i knew your pain, i wish i could help ad save you like you did to me............................................ dear my dearest mj will you give me a sign to convince me that you know about all these loves for you. Please give me a sign telling me that you are okay up there............. please michael.......... please.................how are you there my dear................ i love you so mucah................
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
2:25AM
Naif Mohammed.
we are forever with Jackson in www.agwcompany.com
And look---a thousand Blossoms with the DayWoke---and a thousand scatter'd into Clay:And this first Summer Month that brings the RoseShall take Jamshyd and Kaikobad away.http://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htm
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
2:12AM
Meri Williams
Unconditional Love
When I first heard that Michael Jackson had died, I just knew that it wasn't true. I went through an entire day convinced that this was some sort of mistake. The reality didn't sink in until the next day. I woke up crying and could hardly stop. Even now, I still cry. The world has lost one of its most precious jewels, and we will never find another to take its place. more »
I'm 19 years old and I, sadly, never got a chance to meet Michael Jackson. It was my dream to do so one day. I will never get to now, though hopefully we will meet in Heaven.
Writing this is making me cry again. It is a strange, yet amazing phenomenon when you care so deeply about a person you have never even met. But when Michael died, I felt as though I had lost a dear, dear friend. A family member, even. I am still in mourning, and I wonder if I will ever truly move past his untimely death. It hurts so bad. I almost wish that I wasn't such a devoted fan. Then this pain wouldn't be as agonizing. But I am indeed proud to be a fan. A fan of one of the greatest men in the world, a true masterpiece of God.
I remember when I was about 13 years old, my cousin and I would put on some of Michael's videos and try to copy the dance moves. We loved to dance to Beat It, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Remember the Time, and You Rock My World. It was so much fun. I find myself dancing to them again with renewed vigor. (smile)
I know that no amount of wishing can reawaken the dead. If it could, I know we would have him back by now. Still, I wish for it. I wish to God that we could have him back. It would make the world feel right again. I hope that Michael knows that his fans will miss him forever and that we will continue to love him even though he is gone. I know I will.
I suppose I will stop rambling and close this now. I have one more statement to make, however.
To Mr. Michael Jackson,
You will be in my heart forever more. Never shall you be forgotten. Even though I never saw your face in person, shook your hand, or hugged you, I loved you unconditionally and I always will. That is this fan's promise. I pray that your soul has found peace, and that you are truly happy now. There will never be another like you. And the world will never be the same without you. Know that you are beautiful, Michael. No matter what people said, and no matter how you felt about yourself, you were gorgeous in every way. I wish that I could tell you these words to your face, because I would if I could. Perhaps I will get to someday. I hope so. Rest in peace, Michael. I will love you always.
Sincerely,Meri
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
2:06AM
Tashii.
king of pop. =D
i love you.i love you.i love you.i love you.i love you.i love you.more »
forever the king of pop, and forever in our hearts.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
1:21AM
CRYING FOR YOU
PERFECTION
MY BEAUTIFUL MICHAEL,I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY. MY HEART HURTS SO BAD SINCE YOU DIED. THIS IS THE MOST I HAVE EVER CRIED OVER LOSING SOMEONE AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU. SOME SAY I AM CRAZY FOR CARING ABOUT A CELEBRITY BUT TO ME YOU WERE MORE LIKE A FRIEND. YOU WERE SO PERFECT..KIND HEARTED, LOVING, GENTLE, GIVING, HUMBLE, AND OF COURSE TALENTED. YOU WERE THE SEXIEST MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN AND YOU SEEMED SO UNAWARE OF IT EXCEPT ON STAGE. THERE WERE WOMEN FALLING ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WERE SO SHY ABOUT IT, BUT ON STAGE YOU BECAME SEX ON LEGS. SORRY FOR THAT, ONLY BEING HONEST. I THINK YOU GOT BETTER WITH AGE. I SAW YOUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL IN 2001 AND YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE 25 YRS OLD. THE MOVES WERE BRILLANT. THEN I SAW SOME PICS AND VIDEOS OF YOU IN 2006 IN JAPAN AND YOU LOOKED BETTER THAN YOU DID IN 2001. PERFECTION IN MY EYES. I WANTED TO BE THOSE PEOPLE THAT YOU HUGGED AT YOUR CONCERTS. TO FEEL YOUR WARMTH, YOUR LOVE....WELL I DO HAVE MY DREAMS. I WILL CHERISH YOU DEEP IN MY HEART UNTIL WE MEET IN HEAVEN. THERE ISN'T A WORD STRONGER THAN LOVE TO DEFINE MY FEELINGS FOR YOU. I WILL KEEP ON DREAMING..ONLY WISH THEY COULD COME TRUE.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
1:14AM
Josias
Michael Jackson FOREVER
yo... no se ablar ingles pero iwual soy su fan y yo desde siempre quise bailar como el... el es como un recuerdo todo el mundo quiere aser sus pasos.. me recuerdo que estaba en un cyber y viene mi amigo y me dice... "MURIO MICHAEL JACKSON" y yo le digo !QUE!!!! si recien mostro mira te muestro en internet :S que terrible momento....los latinos visiten su obituario en www.obituario.com
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
1:14AM
Chyna
King Of Pop For LIfe
i never thought i see the day they lay Michael Jackson to rest & i never thought i would see the day that he died & i am only 17. I just want to say is that I LOVE YOU MICHAEL .J. JACKSON & I HOPE YOU REALLY REALLY REST IN PEACE & I THINK YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
1:01AM
ajuzia bougo
..........................................
..................BE GOD'S GLOW..................... you are genius my dearest MJ, God I miss him so much........................ your lyrics are amaging........... your song can be listening in every situations, when im falling in love, when i falling down even when i feel quilty eor happy, suitable in many situations. Your song always give inspirations, i feel that i have power to do the best, your songs tell me that i'm special as human no matter what. Ahh MJ you and your songs have been holding me for so long................................................
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:55AM
maria cristina neves
te amo.
te amo...
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:54AM
maria cristina neves
te amo.
te amo...
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:53AM
Michael's #1 Fan
-
Here in my little town of quiet families and elderly couples, we don't have the media frenzy like in the big cities. I have never seen a group of photographers standing on the street waiting to take pictures or hiding to catch someone in an unflattering pose. This is what you had to put up with on a daily basis. I am torn because I hate the media for the way they treated you but I thank them for giving me a glimpse of you. I am a plain and simple country girl that doesn't like to be the center of attention, but when I put your music on I go wild. I cannot dance at all..but I sure do try. These crazy moments bring me so much joy. Just listening to you and having fun. I guess I am saying thank you for giving me my happiest moments. I have been a fan for over 20 yrs and I am happy to say that I will be for the rest of my life. love you
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:53AM
maria cristina neves
te amo
te amo...
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:51AM
maria cristina neves
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
TA AMO...
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:49AM
maria cristina neves
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
TE AMO...
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:47AM
maria cristina neves
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
TE E AMO PARA SEMPRE,POR TODA VIDA.ENTRE TODOS OS ASTROS VOCE É O MAIS FORTE MAIS LUMINOSO.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:44AM
maria cristina neves
I LOVE YOU FOREVER.
TE AMO PARA SEMPRE!
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:43AM
maria cristina neves
te amo para sempre.
MICHAEL CANTE E DANCE COM OS ANJOS.ELES TE PROTEGEM ATÉ UM DIA NÓS NOS ENCONTRAR-MOS!I LOVE YOU !
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:36AM
maria cristina neves
te amo para sempre.
NÃO TEM COMO ESQUECER . ELE É UMA LENDA VIVA.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:36AM
Shatha & Shoug
We Love you FOREVER Michael
We will never forget you Michael and your songs will be live forever , you are legend and the legend never dies .. we miss you and all the world will be miss you .. love you Michael ..God Bless you soul and Rest In Peace ..From Saudi Arabia Rihadh ^^
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:25AM
Hamid Garoun
Memories
I remember when I first saw Michael's shows in my country Iran. We had not access to a free TV channel or videos of him. His videos came by passengers and we could watch him in a videocassette. It was completely new and amazing because as young people that time in that country we were under huge pressures, there was not anything for us not any entertainments. So watching his videos behind walls was really a release. I am sorry he was dead. I wish he was alive and bad people were dead. Thanks.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:25AM
sol
mj
Tu fans te extrañamos, eres una gran perdida para el mundo de la musica.
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:22AM
Shoug
I Love you so so so so so so much Michael ...
you will be Live In my heart All the time and I will never Forget you , I relly miss you so much Michael you are the best In all the world .. I Love you .. I Love you ..I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. I Love you .. FOREVER
Flag as inappropriate
August 19th
12:00AM
Josiene
Eterno...
Existem pessoas q são eternas... Mike, vc é uma delas... Jamais existiu alguém com tanto talento e carisma juntos... Vc permanecerá para sempre em nossos corações...Te amamos...
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:57PM
Tesla
Michael,
I shall not be able to forget you...
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:48PM
Naif Mohammed.
A gift to Michael Jackson,www.agwcompany.com
And look---a thousand Blossoms with the DayWoke---and a thousand scatter'd into Clay:And this first Summer Month that brings the RoseShall take Jamshyd and Kaikobad away.http://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htmhttp://www.agwcompany.com/quarter.htm
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:47PM
aladdin
from the sky ..back to sky my angel
Syria love's you and we will never forget you , you will live for ever , i just wanna to say that Michael Jackson was a Member of my familyستبقى خالد الى الأبد يا حبيبيmore »
أخاك الصغير
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:43PM
josilene
Saudades
King of pop, essa é minha homenagem pra vc!"Ben já soube que você se foi,que saudade que em mim ficou vi você nasceu o amor a quem mais precisou o quanto fez sorrir você nos fez feliz. Ben o mundo chora por vc de repente nos surpreendeu vi os fãs por ti horar querendo te salvar seu coração parou e o sonho terminou, agora eu sei dói em mim você se foi infeliz." Essa música foi feita pra você michael e é com ela que eu expresso todo meu carinho e amor por você.more »
♥♥♥♥EU TE AMO MICHAEL ♥♥♥♥
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:32PM
ajuzia bougo
teach me how................
Michael you mean a lot for me, your music always help my soul through the years in the good times and bad times. I always listen to your music to cheer me up or to make my happiness complete.Your songs always give me hopes,strenghten my faith and in many ways support and give me courage to continue my journey in this world. You know michael you give a very good impact in my life, by listening your music i become a better person, touching my heart so deeply; you teach me how to see life in different ways, you teach me how to be thankfull, you teach me how to help others, you teach me to realize that we all a big family around the world, you teach me how to forgive and forget, how to face my day, you give me spirits................ and now could you give how to stop this tears from falling down michael?????? could you teach me how to let you go????? Could you teach me how to let this pain go from my soul????? could you teach how to manage my emotional feeling because i miss you so much??????? could you teach me how to say good bye?????? could you teach me how to convince myself that this is not just a dream??????? this is reality that you are gone now????? it hurts me so much...... I really miss you much........... i can say good bye but still cant believe it that you are really gone............. so teach me Michael............ please teach me...........
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:31PM
yvette hinkson
lost without you
michael, what an amazing man you were. you are so special to me. i will always have a special place in my heart for you. i heard some news about you today, and if it was true, its the best news i could of expected in this sad time. i love you so much. its so hard dealing with this. i am trying my best to be strong. i wish you were here and i will love you always.
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:27PM
td
mj forever
Someday the world will be appologising to you, MJ, for the lies and bullying, those people who wanted to destroy you cannot escape their evil karma, I feel sorry for them that they did not see your purity, innosence, compassion.Today I saw Ice Age:Dawn of Dinosours and there Manny the Mamoth says about blood-thursty horrible dinosour "What could be worse, Sheldon, Tim?" reffering to you know who (MJ song DS)Thanks for putting that in the movie!
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:25PM
Tanya
MJ LIVES FOREVER
Someday the world will be appologising to you, MJ, for the lies and bullying, those people who wanted to destroy you cannot escape their evil karma, I feel sorry for them that they did not see your purity, innosence, compassion.Today I saw Ice Age:Dawn of Dinosours and there Manny the Mamoth says about blood-thursty horrible dinosour "What could be worse, Sheldon, Tim?" reffering to you know who (MJ song DS)Thanks for putting that in the movie!
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:24PM
Harikrishnan Chennattu
His best moves and songs
Michael we liked your songs and your moves like the moon walk,tiptoe,and spinning. One of your best albums is Thriller. I hope you are safe with god.We miss you MJ.
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:11PM
Rodrigo Reinante - Argentina
Michael, Gracias por todo!!!
Nunca un hombre de la musica ha llegado tanto a su publico como lo hizo Michael Jackson. Sin duda es el mayor artista de l ahistoria de la musica. No me gusta decirlo pero ni Beethoven, ni Mozart, ni Rolling Stones, ni Los Beatles, ni Elvis, Michael Jackson. Realmente no tiene paragón alguno. Solo paso hoy por aquí a dejar mi admiración y a dar gracias a este hombre que nos ha entretenido desde chiquitos y sobre todo enseñado cosas buenas, a pesar de su vida personal. Gracias Michael por todo!.
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:04PM
Claude
Happy 51st birthday Michael ...
You will always be in our heart. Luv you Mike !!!
Flag as inappropriate
August 18th
11:03PM
Claude
Happy 51st birthday Michael ...
You will always be in our heart. Love you Mike !!!
Flag as inappropriate

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to learn a shocking little secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks

MICHAEL JACKSON’S DAUGHTER DELIGHTS FANS WITH THE BEATLES POSTS

One of the most famous social media celebrities of this era,  Paris Jackson,  posted a couple of new videos on her Instagram Stories today...