Friday, July 31, 2009

More memories from M. Jackson"s fan

July 31st
3:19AM
i-ling
Forever King Of Pop
Its very sad that Michael was leave us .. Its really waste .. Michael i love all your music especially Heal The World, its very meaningful .. You're always in our heart .. Forever King Of Pop ... nobody can replace you till the end of the world ..
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
3:14AM
Hazel Gil
You are my third dad.
Just like your child Paris has said, "I just want to say, I love him very much. He is the best dad anyone could ever have" You are my third dad michael. We love you
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
3:13AM
Hazel Gil
Why I love Michael.
He is a humanitarian and he loves almost everyone he meets. He continues his tours because he loves his fans. R.I.P Dude, we miss you alot.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
3:12AM
Cynthia Dagnal-Myron
Before Obama...
...he was "hope." I was already in high school when Michael blew us away at the Regal Theater talent shows in Chicago as a tiny boy child with 'way too much stage savvy for his age. But we all knew, as we watched, that that boy child was going to take the world by storm. When I became an entertainment reporter, Suzanne DePasse would call about other acts, but I always wanted to find out about Michael more than anything else. He was like "family" to those of us who'd watched him back when, and he was, in fact, responsible for my writing career--he taught me that a little ghetto girl from Chicago could do or be anything she wanted to be. And so I owe him all the wonderful accomplishments I've made since then, and I have an ache in my heart now, that will never, ever go away completely. It's like I've lost a piece of my soul, and I can't quite accept his passing. I probably never will. But...THANK you, Mike, so much, for all you gave me--and the world. I'm looking up...and I'm smiling for you. Rest easy...and feel the love.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
3:08AM
estefanie
Michael... the king of pop
Well michael.. You are the best no one like youI dont have words now,,,but really thanks for your music, for your person, for be you and only you thank you for exist!You dont have idea of the pain we feel.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
3:04AM
Fira Jackson
U are like my Daddy...
Like Paris said, "I just wanna say, I Love Him(you, Michael Jackson) so much."U are like my daddy.Paris was right, U are the best father that can imagine.Love U....
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
3:02AM
Allyson Zárate
Eres inolvidable
Michael , nunca te olvidare donde quieras que estes sinceramente "Te amo".
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:53AM
vamsi
the intrepid michael
michael jackson DOB : AUG 29 1958DOD : WIL LIVE FOREVERmore »
UR MISIC WIL LIVE ON FOREVER, KEEP ROCKING , WE WIL C TO THAT UR MUSIC PLAYS ON AND ON FOREVER AND EVER, UR XPLOSIV MUSIC, FLAWLESS DANCE HAS THOUGHT US THE LIFE IN MUSIC , KEEP MOON WALKIN......
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:42AM
mohammad beheshtaein
LOVE YOU
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON, MISS YOU.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:33AM
Dinushka
We miss you
You are the best and know one will ever be like you,one of my child hood dreams was to meet a legend like you but it will never happen. You are the best and know one will ever dance oh write songs like you and i love you heaps.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:29AM
Elaine
Heartache continues
Michael, still can't believe you are gone. You will be forever missed. You've had a tough life here, but you've lived it abundantly. Rest in peace in the arms of the Heavenly Father.more »
Glad to hear in the news that the custody matter of your children has been handled in a caring manner between your mother and Ms. Debbie Rowe. Really don't want to see your children go through any more pain that what they are already going through. I'll continue to pray for your children and your family.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:29AM
Alexandra
Michael Jackson - the best who ever did it!
I think the first song of yours that touched me was "Remember the Time". That video was amazing! I was like 4 years old dancing like you in my living room. I'm 20 years old, I wish I was born earlier so I could have seen you in the 80s too. You will be missed. God put you on Earth to bring joy, love and positivity. You did that and more. I listen to "Human Nature" everyday and your voice sounds like that of an angel. You went through so many trials here on Earth but now you are home with our Father in Heaven. You sang like an angel and now you are one.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:26AM
sita
MJ
still thingking of you, miss u so much michael.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:23AM
Dana
Rest in peace!
Michael,you do bring the hearts of your fans.I hope you don't feel lonely and cold any more. Have a good rest in peace!
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:17AM
MF
LOVE YOU
YOU'RE THE BEST :D I LOVE YOU
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:16AM
Michael
K.O.P., R.I.P.
You know, it's kind of hard to watch "We Are the World" without thinking about how Michael cowrote this song and produced it! We will always remember you Michael!
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
2:07AM
Paula
realized
I realized how important you were culturally. Sometimes, when someone is around, we tend to forget. Death has a way of making things clearer.We are almost the same age, so you could say I grew up with you. I can't say I've always liked who you were or what you became, and I never owned one of your albums, but your music was certainly part of my life's soundtrack and no one can deny your contributions to music and African-American culture. So, thanks! We all do our part while we're on this planet, and you did more than your fair share. Your payoff will be immortality...........
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
1:58AM
hannah
Michael Jackson_ angel music
Sorry Jackson family, I forgot to post my email: conang_lamchieu_93@yahoo.com
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
1:55AM
Hannah Nguyen
Love u and miss u so so so much, absolutely much!!
MJ, u will never know how I love u and miss u, and how much is it. But I know u always see us express emotion,feeling with u. Some site show me that u faked your death, I don't know I believe or not. Everyday, more and more information about your death, I am really sad and cried so much. May be whenever mention MJ name, I am cried, everytime I think about u although I have never met u, but I understand your soul through your songs, I listen you song every day, every night. And I know your family too, especially your kids, I cried so much when Paris had spoken a tearful speech, and I have an affection for Prince and Blanket. If Jackson family and kids can read my memory, I hope that, Please reply message to my email. Since Mike died, I have had a dream of a visit to Jackson family in Los Angeles, Prince, Paris, Blanket. I am only 17 years old, but it's only 2 years, I will try my best to get my dream become true. Love u forever, always in a half of my heart, and the half one has died since you died MJ.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
1:35AM
Laura
:'( i miss you Michael!
Michael! I miss you so much... i swear there is not a second i dont think about you and miss you, im sure there will never ever be anybody else like you, you had the biggest heart anybody could imagine, you had the most charming smile in the world, and u had and extraordinary hability to make people happy, i consider myself, one of the many happy persons because of you, thanks to you Michael, i learnt to smile... even though its aching... like this moment, i cant even hold my tears but im smiling because of you Michael, I will never forget you! i can assure that! u will be part of every second of my life! im just sure of it, you are the best... and u will always be in our hearts.... i love you michael.... hope to see you up there...
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
1:30AM
Laura
:'( i miss you Michael!
Michael, theres not a day, theres not a minute, i dont think about you, and miss you, im sure there will never be anybody else like you in the entire universe, you had the biggest heart someone could imagine, you had the most charming smile in the world, and u have an extraordinary hability to make people happy.... im one of those persons who smile because of you, im one of those persons who smile even though its aching... :'( I really love and miss you Michael! you will always be in my heart and will never let you goo!
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
1:14AM
Chris Edwards http://www.fakepunts.com
New [Official] Michael Jackson Tribute Performance of "Unbreakable" A must see for MJ fans!!!
See the Moonwalks & MJ dance moves choreographed into one seemless video performance for the song "Unbreakable" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu4flTwxAQQmore »
(A 20-minute video, the most expensive ever made, to include posthumously the rap with "Notorious BIG" in "Unbreakable" was planned in 2002' to further the Invicible Album. However in 2002' Sony Music and their CEO never released it to video or radio airplay, and cancelled further promotion of the Invincible album.)
Origional video's and Chris Edwards's attempt to become the oldest rookie in the NFL as a 38 year old Punter/Quarterback/Sprinter/Moonwalker is at http://www.fakepunts.com. The Quadruple Threat!
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
1:14AM
maria cristina naves
MINHA CANÇÃO FAVORITA.
WILL YOU BE THERE...IN THE CLOSET...LOVE YOU MICHAEL.IPRAY FOR YOU.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:59AM
maria cristina naves
Perseverant, Irreducible,Highest !!! Michael jackson.
more »
THE POWER OF LOVE OF LOVE FOREVER IT YOU!!!
DE PAQUENO APRENDEU A SER GRANDE.NUMA FAMILIA DE GIGANTES,PESSOAS BATALHADORAS.APRENDEU COM INOCÊNCIA DE CRIANÇA E PERSEVERANÇA DE HOMEM ADULTO E ACREDITOU EM SI MESMO.O MENINO CRESCEU,VIROU GIGANTE.DENTRO DESSE GIGANTE HAVIA UM MENINO CARENTE DE AMOR,UM AMANTE,UM PAI DESESPERADAMENTE APAIXONADO.TANTA DOÇURA EU QUERIA ESTAR ENTRE SEUS DESEJOS,POIS DAQUI DO BRASIL SENTI VOCE MICHAEL JACKSOM!!!
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:57AM
Ikeme Osi-Ogbu
The greatest...
The greatest entertainerthe greatest musician, the greatest, lets just leave it at that, the greatest.but hes here with us and his memories live on with everyone of us.be cool.
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:44AM
Ashton
MJ
Michael you will never die to me, i hope you're laughing and having fun wherever you are, and when i get a little older and have children i'll be sure to name one after you!!!, Love U!!!
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:39AM
René
Wir vermissen dich!!
Wenn ich dich tanzen gesehen habe Michael, dann ist es wie Magie. Kein Mensch kann sich auch nur ansatzweise vorstellen was du durchgemacht hast, ich hoffe dass du nun endlich deinen Frieden gefunden hast. Keiner kann dir zurückgeben was du uns gegeben hast Michael und wir danken dir von ganzem Herzen für alles was du für uns getan hast.more »
Ruhe in Frieden MJRené Stuttgart (Germany)
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:28AM
Allana
MICHAEL EU TE AMO ♥ I LOVE YOU
Não há palavras para descrever tamanha perda =(( Michael eu te amo demais até o fim da minha vida, porque você foi e sempre será o Rei do Pop. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER ♥
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:22AM
marie
thinking of you
Time has passed since you left us, and Michael it still hurts. Listening to your music is what makes me feel closest to you. I pray you are at peace. I never got the chance to meet you in this life, can I meet you in heaven?
Flag as inappropriate
July 31st
12:09AM
Araceli
hasta siempre al rey!!
ni sikiera existen palabras para describir todo lo que significa MICHAEL JACKSON.Un grande en todo lo que hacia, marco el rumbo para muchos y lo seguira haciendo por que el es y sera el unico REY DEL POP.Una persona maravilloso, con una sonrisa encantadora y una mirada triste... pero que sin duda muchos lo aman.WOW era una persona encantadora.. ojala existieran mas personas como el, con una cantidad de amor increible para dar a los demas, un adulto con corazon de niño, incapaz de hacerle daño a nadie... El cariño que siento x el es ENORME!! more »
MICHAEL tu cancion favorita: "Smile though your heart hurt. Smile as though this break..." --> "Sonrie aunque tu corazón este dolido. Sonrie igual aunque este roto..."
MICHAEL JACKSON you left too soon
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:57PM
Xue
love you
          {}  }{          {{}}          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:56PM
DC
Always will Remember
Your music changed the world forever, and you will always be with us. Singing, dancing, and especially the moonwalk. Your talent and your grace was unlike anything anyone ever saw, you are amazing, and you will never be forgotten. Smooth, but not a criminal.
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:54PM
Xue
love you
{}           }{          {{}}          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!MICHAE
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:52PM
Xue
love you
    {}           }{          {{}}          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■          ■■■■I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!MICHAEL
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:44PM
yvette hinkson
lost without you
i love you so much michael. i cant stop thinking about you. i use to be so happy now i am down all the time because your gone. i listen to your music non stop daily and i will always to the end of my days. i watch the news only to see a piece of you. you were so sweet and caring, i hope and wish you could hear my words. when i was 8 i won a tv singing to thriller and i have been in love with you since. my daughter who is 4 loves you very much also she watches your videos all the time. every night i watch your concerts on you tube wishing i had the chance to see you live. you are so amazing i am so upset that you are gone. words cant express the way i feel. i love you michael goodnight my lovemore »
k
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:34PM
Stranger in NC
Shining star
Words can't explain how much I miss you. I struggle to hold back tears every time I see your smile. I just can't understand why you were taken away so soon. A huge part of my life is gone. Twenty five years of love for someone I never met. I feel like I lost a member of my family. You will never know how much I love you. I will look for that bright star shining down on me.
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:29PM
Rosa
I know you are alive.
I wish you could write to me. I know you are alive. I wish you well. I/m buying all your new CDS and magazines. only the ones that talk nice about you my adress is 1805 Lowry Avenue haines city fl 33844 my house has open doors to you. love you always your number one fan. Rosa
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:25PM
china
I love Michael
Michael,i love you,除了伤心还是伤心,让我为你祈祷,愿你走好━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅ ▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅━▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅━━▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅━━━▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅━━━━▅▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅━━━━━▅▅                     ▅        ▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅▅━━━━━━━▅▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅━━━━━━━━▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅▅━━━━━━━━▅▅  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▅━━━━━━━━━▅ 
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:21PM
Mo
growing up
i'm 32 and Michael Jackson's music influenced my whole life.....I will always remember driving to Florida in my uncles van listening to the "off the wall" tape the whole time....22 hrs!! I was like 5
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:20PM
Samantha
kinkycrackbaby@hotmail.com
miss you and love you so much Michael. Why did you have to leave us.
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:19PM
carly
you rock
Michael YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART ALONG WITH YOUR MUSIC ......
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:15PM
Jessica
I was just a little girl when I heard of Michael.
I'll never forget the first time I listened to"Thriller"... I was just a little girl, about four years old I guess; and I remember my Dad was listening the song as he turned on the volume right in the part where the creepy guy laughs, at the end of the song...I remember I just ran to my Mom's arms screamimg and crying...After Michael died, my Dad and I were talking about that day and just couldnt stop laughing, that's how Michael should be remember...And if it is not enough, they played "We are the world" in my Pre-k graduation at the end of the act when I was five or six, I remember our parents all crying in front of the class while we sang...Remember in the 90's the Hit "Black or White" and how much I loved it...remember we played it at my cousin's when we were kids, and bring me back the memories of cousins sleeping over and stealing candies at midnight...more »
I'm originally from Venezuela, South America...now, I cant imagine what Michael means to North Americans, if he means this much to me.
I love you Michael, please forgive me if I... doubted, at least for a minute. I grew up with you and your music, all my life you've existed, now what? I havent stoped thinking about you since you left.
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
11:03PM
Cici
Why?
Te amo Michael, querido inesquecível, os dias passam e a saudade só aumenta... suas músicas não me saem da cabeça, vim aqui dar um beijo no seu coração!
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:51PM
MARITZA
MICHAEL JACKSON
Para ti Maichel,a quien jamas olvidare,seguiras siendo el gran idolo de todos los tiempos,para ti que tuvista una vida llena de problemas familiares partiendo por tu padre;una persona sin criterio alguno,solo espero que donde estes puedas ver a tus hijos y protejerlos de todo daño que puedan hacerles.Fuiste un fiel protector de los niños y espero que en el cielo lo sigas haciendo por que en la tierra faltan pewrsonas como tu.
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:49PM
Blue Bird
To you beautiful darling children
'Australian Dreamtime'Stories Songs Dances and the Land are your teachers they taught your father and now they will guide you too so when you close your eyes you can see Dad their in the dreaming. Time is not a straight line it's a circle and he will always be with you.more »
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:46PM
The Mora Family
Michael in our hearts!!!
Our guardian angel Michael it seems like yesterday you were with us. We still feel the lost and miss you sooo... much. May the angels in heaven embrace you and grant you the peace and recognition you sooo... deserve. Love you always!!!
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:44PM
Tricia Gatia
Farewell to the King of Pop
Michael was or IS the greatest. He helped a lot of people through his music. The media totally ruined him, but it doesn't matter now because he is gone. He is in a better place where they won't bother him anymore. I don't know KNOW Michael but he is truly a genuine person. He will always be in my heart. I love you Michael!
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:40PM
cida machado
SAUDADES
Michael te amei ontem,te amo hoje,te amarei eternamente.I LOVE MICHAEL.Cida,Bh,Minas gerais,Brasil.
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:39PM
kwantearria
r.i.p michael jackson
michael jackson you will be missed your sounds will still be alive its sad that you are gone we love you mj gone but never forgotten
Flag as inappropriate
July 30th
10:38PM
Fan in Houston
The King of Pop
You're the Best Michael! #1more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

MICHAEL JACKSON’S DAUGHTER DELIGHTS FANS WITH THE BEATLES POSTS

One of the most famous social media celebrities of this era,  Paris Jackson,  posted a couple of new videos on her Instagram Stories today...